As the title says, I recently shift to goat milk products for both my skin and hair care routine. I know, there are a handful of products available in the Indian market which have goat milk as the key ingredient. After doing a lot of research, I concluded that goat milk is one of a kind ingredient that is naturally loaded with Alpha Hydroxy Acids (AHAs) that lock the moisture to hydrate the skin and hair.
Here are the benefits of using Goat Milk-
- Goat milk is loaded with cosmeceuticals called Alpha Hydroxy Acids (AHAs) which penetrate deeply in the skin and keep it moist.
- Lactic acid in goat milk works as a natural mild peeling agent and gentle exfoliant.
- Goat milk is pH balanced hence it doesn’t cause skin irritation.
- Goat Milk is packed with selenium and Vitamins A, B1, B2, B3, B4, B5, B6, C, D and E, as well as minerals like potassium and magnesium which help cancel out free radicals and promote the growth of new skin cells and thus slow down signs of aging.
- Goat milk is rich in Capric and caprylic acids which act as natural antimicrobial agents that help prevent skin and scalp infections. This is why goat milk is beneficial for people with scalp conditions like dandruff, psoriasis and eczema.
- Goat milk is power-packed with high protein and fat that keep your skin nourished, hydrated and moisturized for a longer time. It also helps skin looking youthful, new and wrinkle-free.
Goat Milk Skin and Haircare products that I recently switched to-
After hunting for a while, I recently stumbled upon a brand NEUD which launched their newest skin and hair care range that actually contains 100% pure goat milk.
And, here’s what you can get in their goat milk range-
- NEUD Goat Milk Premium Face Wash for Men and Women
- NEUD Goat Milk Premium Hair Shampoo for Men and Women
- NEUD Goat Milk Premium Hair Conditioner for Men and Women
- NEUD Goat Milk Premium Moisturizing lotion for Men and Women
You can buy these products here.
That’s all for today’s post. Hope you find it helpful.