For years, the beauty industry has extolled the virtues of soaking our hairs in different oils. Coconut, olive, black seed, jojoba, and even more delicate essential oil products such as rosemary, lavender, and cedarwood have all received accolades. Castor oil, on the other hand, has raised eyebrows as a life-changing hair growth oil.
Mamaeath’s Castor oil is famous for promoting hair development. It nourishes the scalp, decreases dandruff, and gives you smooth, strong, and lustrous hair, an age-old cure in traditional medicine.
Castor oil, cold pressed from castor beans, is high in Ricinoleic acid. It stimulates hair development and prevents hair loss. Some people say castor oil can help develop brows and eyelashes.
This article will explain how to use Mamaeath’s castor oil on your hair and its advantages.
What is Castor Oil?
Castor oil is a high-nutrient oil derived from castor beans. It has several therapeutic, domestic, and pharmaceutical use, and its potential healing effects make it popular in skincare and cosmetics.
Castor Oil Benefits: The Best Conditioner For Hair
Mamaearth’s Castor oil has several benefits for your hair and scalp. Some consider castor oil the best conditioner for hair. Here are some of the benefits of Mamaearth’s Castor oil:
- It promotes healthier hair by increasing blood flow to the scalp.
- Applying castor oil once a month might increase hair growth by up to five times the standard rate.
- It can hydrate a dry, itchy scalp.
- The antimicrobial properties of castor oil help in reducing dandruff.
- It can aid hair growth in other areas of the body, such as the brows and eyelashes.
Some attribute castor oil’s hair advantages to its powerful antioxidant and anti-inflammatory characteristics. Antioxidants protect the body’s healthy cells from free radical damage. There is a strong link between free radical damage and various health issues, such as hair loss.
As a result of its omega-6 fatty acids, castor oil promotes hair growth and reduces inflammation of hair follicles.
How to Apply Castor Oil
If you want castor oil for hair development, start by massaging a few drops of the oil into your scalp. You may also rub a few additional drops into the middle and ends of your hair to help guard against breakage and enhance the texture.
Castor oil is thick and sticky, so removing your hair is complex. Dilute castor oil with other natural oils such as coconut or jojoba. Diluting the castor oil can mask the smell. Combine castor oil with two parts of another carrier oil.
Many hair care professionals advise applying castor oil no more than once a week. Using it more regularly might result in accumulation and difficulties such as matting.
You can leave Castor oil on your hair for any length of time. However, keep in mind that keeping it on for too long might cause dryness in your hair and scalp. Wash the castor oil after about two hours to avoid drying.
How to Apply Castor Oil on Your Eyebrows and Lashes
Many swear by using castor oil on their brows and lashes to achieve the same results as those listed above. Here’s how you can apply castor oil to your eyebrows and lashes:
- Check that your brow brush is clean. If you don’t have a brush, a clean Q-tip will suffice.
- Using a mild cleanser, wash and pat dry your face.
- Fill a cup or small dish halfway with castor oil.
- Dip the brush into the oil and shake off any excess.
- To coat the hair, run the brush over each brow. Check that the oil is not pouring into your eyes. The amount of oil required to produce a thin coating will depend on the thickness of your brows.
- You may choose how long to leave the castor oil on your lashes and brows. You may leave it on for a few hours if you do it as part of your morning ritual. If you do it before bed, you may want to leave it overnight.
- When it’s time to remove the oil, wash your face as usual.
If the castor oil irritates the skin around your eyes and brows, wash it off straight away. Don’t be alarmed if you get oil in your eyes. You should use clean water to flush your eyes.
You only need the best castor oil product to get the maximum benefits for your hair. Mamaearth is one of the leading producers of Castor oil and has benefited people with every hair type. Our Castor Oil is 100% natural and pure. We have done extended dermatological testing, which is suitable for all hair and skin types.